Here is some important safety advice to ensure fans feel as safe and secure as possible when travelling to support Liverpool Football Club.
We urge all Liverpool FC supporters to follow the below advice when traveling to Naples.
- In the interest of personal safety, fans are strongly advised NOT to make their own way to the stadium.
- All supporters should meet at the designated meeting point at Naples Marine terminal, located at Maschio Angioino, Stazione Marittima, 80133 at 4pm on Wednesday September 7, where official coaches will take you to and from the stadium.
- Fans using the official coaches are required to produce their ticket and identification with a corresponding name with that on the ticket. ID must be in the form of an original passport or photo driving licence – photocopies will not be accepted. The name on the driving licence must be the same as on the passport to ensure no supporter is denied entrance due to name discrepancy. Any supporter with a ticket that is not in their name will not be allowed to travel to the stadium as it is an offence under Italian national legislation to attempt to enter a ground with a ticket not in your name.
- Please ensure that you take care of your e-ticket as there will not be an option to reprint or issue tickets whilst in Naples.
- We appreciate that some fans may want to make an occasion out of this trip. However, we urge supporters not to wander into the city on their own or wear club colours during their stay in Naples.
- You are advised NOT to wear belts to the stadium to avoid them being confiscated if the buckle is deemed to be oversized by the Italian authorities. Please note that should you wish to wear a belt, all belts will be checked on entry to the stadium and any deemed to have an oversized buckle will be confiscated.